I think we can all agree there is pretty much nothing in the world that isn’t better dipped in chocolate. I mean, let’s just think about it – strawberries dipped in chocolate are better, marshmallows dipped in chocolate are better, Johnny Depp dipped in chocolate would be better. So why should cupcakes be any different?
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Your favorite frosting recipe
- A pot of Cocoa Candy Dips or a small bowl of melted milk chocolate
1. Bake your cupcakes. You can really bake whatever cupcakes you like just as long as it goes with chocolate!
2. Frost your cupcakes. To make the chocolate dipping most effective, try to make your frosting into one big swirl. To do this, you will need a frosting bag. But don’t worry, the chocolate will cover the frosting anyway.
3. Freeze your cupcakes for about 20 minutes. The first time I tried dipping my cupcake without freezing it, the whole top came off into the chocolate, so make sure you don’t skip this step.
5. The chocolate dip! As long as your cupcake is frozen, all you need to do is pick it up and carefully dip it into the chocolate.
6. Wait for the chocolate to harden and then enjoy!